San Francisco Crawl

Saturday July 1st 2006!
Wilderness

SketchCrawl Saturday

Post by Wilderness »

I like the idea of starting off near Yerba Buena Gardens. It is only 2-3 blocks from the Montgomery BART station. Maybe we could meet up where all the bike messengers kick it, at Montgomery & Market?
John Juan
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by John Juan »

Meeting at Montgomery and Market sounds good to me. Hopefully I'm bringing a few friends with me.
emma
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by emma »

Arright, Montgomery and Market! What time will we be meeting?
Bleu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Bleu »

i say meet at 11!!
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

Sounds like you guys have it all figured out ... and it's good ... since Ronnie and I have a problem, we've just heard we both have to work this saturday. Pixar calls ... we are working on the same movie and we need to be both here ... bit of a crunch this whole week ... bummer ...
But not the end of the world ... we discussed it and we both think you all should go out and have a ball sketching ! We certainly don't want to call this day off, since there's so many people going out drawing all around the US and the world ...
so ... Ronnie and I might do some non work related sketching here ... could be interesting ...

and what we hope to do is reach some of you later in the afternoon and maybe, if we're lucky to finish early, we could meet you guys for a beer and check out the day's bounty ...

So one or two of you, could you give me your cell phones numbers?
Like Emma perhaps?
that'd be great ...

So you guys have a great time ok !

11am Montgomery and Market ... go for it !

enrico
emma
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by emma »

Sent you an email with my number in it to your gmail, Enrico!

11 am at Market and Montgomery, exchange cel numbers, and then split up into Chinatown and Mission contingents. We could meet up somewhere later, like back at Yerba Buena gardens... how's that sound?

Hope you and Ronnie can make it to some of the crawl... it would be a shame to miss out completely on the 10th sketchcrawl.

Looking forward to it!
Danny
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Danny »

Great! I'll see you all tomorrow at 11! (and hopefully see Enrico later)

~Danny
2danimator
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

tommorrow's sketchcrawl

Post by 2danimator »

i'll be there. can we have a cell phone number to call in case i'm late? i'm coming through bart. :D

Wow this sounds pretty cool

Post by Guest »

I'm not going to be able to make it tommorow. I'll be attending a figure drawing session at Mill Valley. Sounds like a lot of fun. Man this city is awesome there are so many opportunities to hang out with other art folk. Any you gals/guys going to the Imax 3d Superman thing? Well if I see some folks walking by drawing stuff I'll say hi. I usually carry around a sketchpad anyways. Cools, Kip
emma
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by emma »

Okay, people: I'm going to be there for sure, so if you want to meet up with the group later, my cel phone # is (530) 848-0504.

See you guys tomorrow! Happy drawing :D
paulsketch
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by paulsketch »

yaaaaay sketchcrawl goes on!! See everyone tomrrow :D :D

Return to “10th World Wide SketchCrawl”