UK solo crawl and results

Saturday July 1st 2006!
silverflagon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

UK solo crawl and results

Post by silverflagon »

Just wanted to say Hi and ask where I should post the sketches? I'm a member of Wet Canvas and spotted the thread there about this sketchcrawl and entered my name for it.

Now I've done my solo bit, so where to I post?

I'm sorry it was a solo effort, but I only found out yesterday and far too late to get any friend out with me, besides it's the Cup final here and not many people want to leave their tv sets. :roll: So I made it part of my visit to the local schools new art blocks open day and I had a go at some batik it was fun.
Last edited by silverflagon on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JanB
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JanB »

HI,

I'm across the pond in New England. I heard about this through Katherine T. at Wet Canvas also. New to this forum also...so I don't know where to post images either. Can anyone jump in and give us newbies some guidance :) Thanx!
Joy in the journey.
silverflagon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by silverflagon »

Jane I think that I am going to post mine here, perhaps they are too busy to help us out?
So try starting your own thread and posting yours, or if you are on your own as well, you can join me and I'll alter the title of the thread?

This is the sketchbook and pen I used just to show you the size.

Post by Guest »

Hi you two! :)

Basically everybody starts a new thread for a new location. You can see mine in the London thread which was started last week.
silverflagon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by silverflagon »

I haven't used colour yet as I haven't a lot of time to spare while finishing a portrait. But I took time of to visit our schools new art block and did some very nervous sketching as I walked there, and one of a few birds in my parents garden.

The building that doesn't have any windows or doors is in fact a well head cover, and it's the village well thats been out of use for at least 100 years. The dome that as a blue cross (digitally) across it, was a sketch I drew 3 weeks ago while in the city. The rest were all drawn yesterday, and I really enjoyed it, so I will be doing more in future, and perhaps I will eventual;ly get over my nerves completely? :D That is my excuse for the terrible perspective in the sketch of the new art centres entrance.

Image :oops: :lol:
PaintMonster
Japan

Post by PaintMonster »

Cute sketches silverflagon.
and nice sketch pad! hehehe
PaintMonster (Sapporo /Japan)

silverflagon
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by silverflagon »

Thank you Paint monster, sorry I'm so late replying, so much to do and not enough time and all that. :oops:

Return to “10th World Wide SketchCrawl”