Lower Hudson Valley, New York

Saturday March 17th 2007!
JamieWG
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Lower Hudson Valley, New York

Post by JamieWG »

I'd love to hook up with some other artists for this event in Westchester or Putnam County. Since the weather might still be very cold, perhaps hooking up with a New York City group and doing the Museum of Natural History might not be a bad idea. Anybody have thoughts on this, or where we might go in the Westchester/Putnam area if the weather isn't ideal and folks want to stay local?

Jamie
JamieWG
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Lower Hudson Valley, New York

Post by JamieWG »

As an afterthought......Perhaps the Norwalk CT Maritime Center would be a good place. We could have a joint NY/CT group sketch there. It's indoors and I think there's plenty to keep us busy for a day. Any takers for that?
sumacm
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by sumacm »

Assume you mean the Maritime Aquarium in South Norwalk...I would be up for that...in addition there are some nice cafes along the main drag in SoNo, so lots of potential.
JamieWG
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JamieWG »

sumacm wrote:Assume you mean the Maritime Aquarium in South Norwalk...I would be up for that...in addition there are some nice cafes along the main drag in SoNo, so lots of potential.
*sigh* Alas, my daughter's doctor's office has just scheduled an MRI for her for that day, so it looks like I'll be going it alone for the sketchcrawl, and doing it in the car, at the hospital, etc. :(

I would LOVE to go sketch at the Norwalk Maritime Aquarium some other day though!

Jamie
http://Hudsonvalleypainter.blogspot.com

Return to “13th World Wide SketchCrawl”