Newby here!

Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

richardjgaines
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Newby here!

Post by richardjgaines »

Well, it looks like I have to memorize the interface of a new forum now. Anyway, I'm really glad to be here. You are really a super-talented bunch. My name is Richard and I hail from Central Florida. Another artist over here named Eddie Pittman recommended this site to me since we are looking to create a Sketchcrawl in the Orlando area. If anyone in Central Florida wishes to join us, you are all the more welcome!

Anyway, I would like to get to know you guys. To get to know myself and my work a little more, here are a couple of links to my sites:

http://www.coroflot.com/richardjgaines
http://www.richardjgaines.blogspot.com

All the best!
lopezdevictoria
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

i know you!!!!

Post by lopezdevictoria »

have i seen you in the aifl??? if it is you, i'd like you to know that since the moment i walked into the 2d labs one could not help but look at your sketches, youre awesome! anyways, if it isn't you, then my apologies, but i'm almost certain... btw i have a coroflot too, mind if i add you?

oh, I am in south florida, trying to get the illustration club members to join the sketchcrawl too, but still we can help each other
richardjgaines
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by richardjgaines »

Lopesdevictoria,

I think you are right. I did go to AIFL. Which one were you?

You can add me as a link on Coroflot. I only recently updated that account after about a year of dormancy!

I'm really glad to see that you're starting something down there. I hope we can meet. Are you going to Megacon or Comicon this year?
lopezdevictoria
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

yay, i was just taking the very first 2d classes with Ferreti when I saw you around. i also went to life drawing labs much, i remember you were drawing a close-up of the model's hand with a ring, she was Lisa, I think. the slim lady with clear eyes that dressed very gypsy-like. Anyways i wasn't very talkative >_< hung out with Liliam and Andres [don't knwo if you know them, but oh well, i'm 5'4", curly brown hair and wear glasses]
sorry for the long description, its just that i like to remember these things.

megacon or comicon this year... i'm hoping for it but still don't know. perhaps during the sketchcrawl i can get people and we could travel around and meet your group! i'm checking my coroflot right now to add you, so i hope to hear more of you. laters!
richardjgaines
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by richardjgaines »

Well, I'm hoping to start something. But whatever the case, if you're ever in the area, please feel free to stop by!
lopezdevictoria
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

that's great, man. let's hope for the very best

Return to “Introductions”