Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

rafsya
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

HI FROM INDONESIA

Post by rafsya »

hiii my name is Rafsya basith ibrahim

i'm 17 years old sketcher, i'm from jakarta indonesia a small place that over populated by the citizan . i amnew to this drawing thing, really really have to study more and learn . i like to draw since i learn to walk :)
beside that i do t-shirt illustration design, here visit my portfolio if you like i post some of my sketch there too http://porangers.deviantart.com or you could look at my blog here puppetvector.blogspot.com i'm so excited could see this forum, because i try to run a group of people that go sketch together. and yesterday its the premier of my group even tho there only 4 people that join but i'm over excite, here you could see some of our sketchest :) walkingtalentsketchgroupjkt.blogspot.com i'm so looking forward for other people especially from indonesia that want to join

thank you :) cheers!!!! :P :P :P
Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: HI FROM INDONESIA

Post by Thorsten »

Dear Rafsya, thanks for your detailed intro!!

Looking forward to see some of your sketches from Feb 27th, 2010, too!

Thanks for sharing your links,
T
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: HI FROM INDONESIA

Post by gustavo »

Hi Rafsya,

We moved your sketch post to the random SketchCrawls area, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4957 to hopefully give more people a chance to view the efforts from your group and participate.

Thank you for sharing. Was your group able to participate in SketchCrawl #26? If so, please create a location topic for your area (if it has not been created) and share.

Thank you again.
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.

Return to “Introductions”