Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

eliparvic
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Hi! from Beijing,China

Post by eliparvic »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Eliparvic Xie, From Beijing,China.
Ido illustration and animation for living and rest of my time to draw my comic.
I usually sketch on bus, subway or other public places. I like to describe unique face of each strangers.
I'm very exciting to find Sketchcrawl, I hope can study and make friends in here.
Cheers!
Yanan
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Hi! from Beijing,China

Post by Yanan »

Hey! your sketch is so lovely. see lots of fun inside. Im from Beijing also , working in HK. Are you still sketching? most of my friends back home srldome draw, while I meet a few very nice artists in Hk. Glad to find one from BJ here!!
CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Hi! from Beijing,China

Post by CyberDave »

Eliparvic...

:wave: Hi.. welcome to Sketchcrawl.

I am please to see you join us and show us your talents. That is a beautiful sketch you provided.
It sounds like you will fit in well as you have already been sketching on the bus, subway and such.
Sketchcrawl is all about sharing and teaching each other, but also about having a bit of fun.
See an explanation from Enrico Casarosa the creator of Sketchcrawl at viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2224. This explains what the World-wide Sketchcrawl is all about and how to post your sketch images you have done on the sketchcrawl day.

In general World-wide Sketchcrawls happen approximately every 3 months. Many local groups have mini-crawls between these to keep in touch with local artists in their city. These mini-sketchcrawls can be posted in the forum under Random Sketchcrawlings at viewforum.php?f=4

If you have questions check out or post in the Discussions section of the forum under Help & FAQ.

I look forward to seeing your postings soon.

Have fun and enjoy.
CyberDave
Vancouver, Canada

Return to “Introductions”