Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

yvonnemp
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Hi from Altea (Spain)

Post by yvonnemp »

Hi all,

My name is Yvonne and I'm in here on behalf of my friends from the Marina Baixa region on the Spanish Mediterranean coast. We all take classes with our wonderful art teacher Alicia in wondrous Altea. We're all more or less newcomers to drawing and even more so to doing it in the street...

Urban Sketchers has us all enthusiastic, we're exited to join in! I'll try to organize a bunch to join in the 27th Sketch Crawl. Also we have future plans to draw in the breathtaking Jardí d'Albarda, an ecological miracle garden.

But before all of that takes place we've decided our warming up will be: this Saturday 24th of April. We'll gather at the Plaza de Dalt (the church square on the top of the town) from 5-9 pm to sketch, talk and get to know each other. In case the weather gods are reluctant to co-operate, there are plenty of café's to hide in. Everyone's welcome to join in, see you there!

Greetings from Spain!
Yvonne 'n friends
aquarela
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Hi from Altea (Spain)

Post by aquarela »

:wave: Hi. I´m Alicia (the wonderful teacher, thanks Yvonne) Finally we went out to join the 27th marathon. It was at Altea´s harbour. We spent a nice evening. I´ll try to load our sketches!!!

Return to “Introductions”