Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

uskesu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sanne says hi (from Amsterdam)!

Post by uskesu »

Hey there!

I'm Sanne (that's from Suzanna, so feel free to call me Suzy if that's easier to pronounce ;)), 25 years old from the Netherlands. A friend online suggested I should join SketchCrawl and I'm very excited to join in on tomorrow's event! I studied Artificial Intelligence in Utrecht, but now work and live (and will again study) in Amsterdam, hence my first SketchCrawl ever will be situated in the Dutch Capital. If you accidentally happen to be in the neighborhood, feel free to join! I for me would love to meet up around the world for future WWSC's as well, must be a lot of fun. Maybe I could meet in, let's say, Berlin for the 28th WWSC? But I'm getting ahead of things... I'll first have to cook up something nice tomorrow :D

Anyway, nice meeting you all! Have a good day tomorrow (hopefully it won't rain much); I'm looking forward to seeing all of your drawings. And to posting some of mine...!

Cheers!
Sanne
uskesu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Sanne says hi (from Amsterdam)!

Post by uskesu »

My first SketchCrawl was a lot of fun! On to the next :D
BcRose
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Sanne says hi (from Amsterdam)!

Post by BcRose »

Hoi, Ik ook en eerst Sketchcrawl 5/15/2010. Puyallup at the open market in pioneer square. Raymond (100% Nederlandar), and my husband came with me, and now he will do it again at the next one. We miss Holland very much. Your in a beautiful place ! Ik ben Beverly.

Return to “Introductions”