Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Tell us a little about yourself!

Moderator: Gerald

peteel
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Hello from Stockholm, Sweden

Post by peteel »

Hello, this is my first post so I'd like to say hi and introduce myself.

I live in Skärholmen in Stockholm and I'm really interested in drawing although I most of the time put to little time into it to really learn anything and develop. Many years ago I went to art school but since then I have not practiced so much. Keeping notebooks and sketching when I have some time free seems to me a way to get into the habit to draw, allthough I rarerly have time to sit for long and work with images. Maybe joining sketchcrawl will force me to focus and put some more effort into sketching.

I will try to get out and sketch next week on sketchrawl Saturday 14th of July, likely in Skärholmen. It depends a little on my family how I can plan the day, though. It's likely that I will be in Skärholmen and sketch some time of the day. I'd be glad if someone wold like to join. In Skärholmen we have a large lively square with fountains and fruit stands, 1960's concrete and brick buildings anda also a lovely perennial park by the garden designer Piet Oudolf within 5-10 minutes walk ( http://www.oudolf.com/piet-oudolf/garde ... karholmen/ ).

Also, in Skärholmen public library where I work we have a superlovely exhibition with Urban SKetcher Nina Johansson which I warmely recommend checking out!

See you!

Return to “Introductions”