FRANCE - near Carcassonne

Saturday June 21st 2008
dcolivier
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

FRANCE - near Carcassonne

Post by dcolivier »

I'm artist traveling from San Francisco and I'll be just starting a one month visit to France on the 21st - what could be better than participating in SketchCrawl!!!! I'll be a small town called Moux, half way between Carcasonnee and Narbonne. I do a two week drawing workshop with some people from the Bay Area and after the workshop I'll be traveling on my own for two weeks and drawing as I go. Thanks to Enrico and all those that got this started, it's a wonderful thing.

You can visit the house I'll be staying in and drawing on the 21st:
http://artholiday.com/house.htm

Email if you'll be in the area!
bannister
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: FRANCE - near Carcassonne

Post by bannister »

hey ! If you happen to pass by Annecy (Haute-Savoie, 74000) the week before (which I doubt, but it doesn't hurt to ask :-) ) be sure to come sketchcrawl with us !Check out this topic for more infos.

I won't be near Carcassonne on the 21th, it's too bad because I would have loved to Sketchcrawl there. It's a great and beautiful city. Lucky you ! One day won't be enough, hehe !

Waiting to see your drawing on the board ! :-)
bann.
dcolivier
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by dcolivier »

Nice to know I won't be the only person SketchCrawling in France next month! Won't be by but we will salute you!!! That is the arrival day for the members of my drawing workshop, we will then be spending two weeks drawing all around that area so our Crawl will be going on til July 4th. What a great life I have!!!
bannister
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by bannister »

haha, yeah, that'll be two cool weeks ! Have a great time there ! Cheers !
bann.

Return to “19th World Wide SketchCrawl”