Phoenix - AZ - USA

Saturday January 10th 2009
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Phoenix - AZ - USA

Post by crgcas »

Hey all - so are we still on for something architectural? Please post links and I'll post a survey to vote. I also like (Enrico's idea).

Craig
nikol
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Phoenix - AZ - USA

Post by nikol »

It doesn't much matter to me. The weather will be cool so sketching outdoors will be a pleasure. I also wouldn't mind meeting at the end of the day like Enrico suggested. We seem to be a pretty early group so maybe we could meet for coffee - tea - snacks at 3pm or 4pm. I'm not sure where everyone lives so I don't know what would be central. Is there some really cool coffee place downtown? If not, we could always meet at the big Burton Barr Library on Central. Not so good for snacks but very good for not spending money :)

Nikol

P.S. On a slightly different note, a small group of us are going to meet for a mini sketchcrawl on Saturday, December 6 at the Desert Botanical Garden to draw the Chihuly installation. They are selling tickets online for 4 hour slots. We're going from 8am - 12pm. We're going to meet at the cafe at 8:10am. Everyone is welcome!
Mossgate
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Mossgate »

Hi there :wave:

Remember my mentioning the Mystery Castle? I think it would be equally inconvenient to everyone but a real eyefull for sketching. Here is a link for a site that gives more information about the place. http://phoenix.about.com/od/attractions ... tle_10.htm
It is way down in the sourthern part of Phoenix at the base of South Mountain as I recall.

Mossgate
Waterblossoms
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Waterblossoms »

HI all! Is anyone going to sketch crawl on January 10th??? Please advise...MArgaret :)
nikol
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by nikol »

I'm going to miss the sketchcrawl :cry: I have a rehearsal for a concert scheduled for that day. Hope everyone else gets together and has a great time.

Nikol
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Whoah! This one snuck up on me!

So sorry you can't make it Nikol! Catch you at the next one!

Who else is still in? Is anyone interested in Heritage Square? Someone suggested that for the last one and it might be easier to get in & out of this weekend. I may have to cut out a little earlier again and this may be more central. If not I am up for anything.

Nikol - did you make it to the Chihuly thing last month? I had family fly in that weekend so I had to skip it.
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Anyone still attending?
Waterblossoms
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Waterblossoms »

Craig...I guess I will be going solo again...I have an early morning committment in the NE valley...tried to hold off my decision but time ran out...I'll sketch a bit while there...HAve fun tomorrow if it all works out for the others...Margaret
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

Well, i think it is not destined to be. I stayed up all night with my 2 sick kids and my car is out of commission. ai'll also try to sketch from up this way - hope some of you can still make it!

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”