London - UK

Saturday January 10th 2009
marina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

London - UK

Post by marina »

Does anyone fancy another crawl in London?
Maybe we could have an indoor one this time, as I guess it will be really cold in January.
Paper Sails
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: London - UK

Post by Paper Sails »

Definitely up for another crawl. Inside does seem the best plan. I was thinking South Kensington. Lots of Museums cafes and nice architecture. Any other thoughts
chrism
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by chrism »

Hi guys, I'm up for it. I don't mind sketching outside for a bit if it's a nice day, but I agree that it should be mostly indoors as it's likely to be chilly. South Kensington sounds like a good idea...
zehotavio
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by zehotavio »

Howdy!

It will be fun to join with you on the SketchCrawl.

I think its a good idea to sketch indoor but I don't know how to help about place because I've arrived in London last month and I don't much about the places here... anyway maybe south kensigton it's a good place.

I'll search for some places around there...

bye, cya!
cloud
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by cloud »

hiya! I'm interested in coming to this sketch crawl. I second the south kensington idea, nice area + great museums :D
Paper Sails
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Paper Sails »

Hi guys

I had forgotten all about this. I am feeling a bit bloated from Xmas and am reluctant to go out in the cold but I need to shake it off so I'll aim to meet up with you all this coming saturday.

I was going to recommend meeting in Paul (patisseirie/cafe) opposite the station but it is quite small and might get too busy. Perhaps the cafe inside the Natural History Museum would be best. The V&A has a better cafe but we should save that for later in the day I think.

What time? 11? I might go to Paul for 10 anyway if any early risers want to join me.
zehotavio
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by zehotavio »

yes, hummm, eleven is good for me.

guys?!
marina
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by marina »

Sounds good. I'll see you guys at 11 at the cafe inside the Natural History Museum.
chrism
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by chrism »

11 sounds good, I'll have a look in Paul if I'm early.
Lord M
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Lord M »

Hi there!
long time I didn't post and the last time I was without a scanner to post my results...

I think I can come also this time and then I will share the draws, sorry for last time but the scanner came when you were starting the discussions on this sketchcrawl. :eh:

I don't know if I will come 11 or 10, but I will be there.

I hope see again all the people from last time and I hope you had all a merry merry Christmas!
Lord M
___ ___ ___

Sanity is another way to MadNEesS!
Paper Sails
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Paper Sails »

I am not sure if I will make it tomorrow now. Feeling a bit sick. If I haven't made it by 11.30 go on without me. I have Marina's mobile number if I feel up to joining you later.
Lipe_Dias
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Lipe_Dias »

Hey, Folks. I Love London. The city's charms are legendary. I do never travelled abroad, but drawing comics I discovery a lot of wonderful places Like your City. I will came back here.

http://www.lipedias.com/impactoquadrinh ... lLipeD.jpg

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=3453
Tomzy
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Tomzy »

hello all
I missed the last sketchcrawl but i'll be sure to attend this one! I'm bringing along a friend too and 11:00am at the cafe sounds like a good time to me. How should I spot who is in the group? I'll just be looking for people drawing with a sketchbook if that's the best way.
carnegriff
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by carnegriff »

Just discovered sketchcrawl, might make it down to the national history cafe tomorrow - if so look forward to meeting some of you there - where is everyone planning to go after . . . ?

Carne

http://www.artrium.co.uk

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”