Where we gonna do it?
Montalvo Machado
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Curitiba, Brasil

Post by Montalvo Machado »

Hi Nomad Ink,

Nice to see your post here!

I noticed there's a single red dot representing Brazil in Sketchcrawl's world map, and I'd guess it is in Curitiba. Was that you and your folks the first brazilians to join Sketchcrawl?

I'm setting up a group of illustrators in São Paulo to join the Sketchcrawl, and to make things easier I created a list in YahooGrupos (for portuguese speakers), so everyone can plan places to meet, arrange groups to commute back and forth on january 10th, and all that stuff.

Send a blank e-mail to Sketchcrawl_Brasil-subscribe@yahoogrupos.com.br to join this group, no matter where in Brazil you are from.

(Mande um e-mail em branco para Sketchcrawl_Brasil-subscribe@yahoogrupos.com.br para se inscrever na lista dos brasileiros que vão participar do Sketchcrawl, não apenas aos que estiverem em SP, mas em qualquer lugar do país)

See ya!

Montalvo
schechire
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Curitiba, Brasil

Post by schechire »

I don't know if there are other group doing it in Curitiba, but i will post it here from a friend crawl version:

"Olá Turma!! Sei que está super em cima da hora, mas para os que não vão para São Paulo participar do Sketchcrawl haverá um aqui em Curitiba. Convoco os desenhistas residentes em Curitiba para se encontrarem às 11hs 30min (manhã) do dia 10 de janeiro (sábado), em frente o Relógio das Flores (Largo da Ordem). Quem puder avisar mais desenhistas será muito bom. Beijos milk Simonia Fukue

au revoir "

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”