Stockholm, Sweden

Saturday January 10th 2009
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Stockholm, Sweden

Post by ninjoh »

Hi!

EDIT: The Stockholm sketchcrawl will take place in Kulturhuset, Stockholm, since it´s quite cold outside. We will meet Saturday at 11 o´clock at the bottom floor - same level as Plattan - between Designtorget and the Mac store.
Everyone is welcome, even if you didn´t give us a shout in advance here. Just show up with pen and paper and let´s have a nice day with drawing and some coffee or lunch or so.

There will be sketchcrawlers in Stockholm in January, there should be at least four of us already. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome, just give us a shout here at the forum.

Now, January is a trying month for drawing outside in Stockholm, so we haven´t made any plans as to exactly where to draw. We´ll see where the temperature goes first. We may end up in a museum or mall or something. Suggestions are welcome. Maybe a café crawl?

Check back here for time and place on Jan 8 or 9 or so.

Hugs
/nina
Last edited by ninjoh on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carina
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by Carina »

Hi, Now it's five "sketchers" (and me (6)) that wants to come with us on the 10th in Stockholm. Places that came up as suggestions are Kulturhuset & Nationalmuseum. I really like Kulturhuset and they have good coffee shops :)
Is it to crowded on a saturday though?
join in!
See you soon
Carina
ninjoh
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by ninjoh »

Kulturhuset sounds great! There´s always something going on there, and lots of different environments to draw - and a vast view through the windows. Kulturhuset it is! See the first post for time and place, I´ll edit it in there.

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”