Goiânia-GO - Brazil

Saturday January 10th 2009
Lupe
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Goiânia-GO - Brazil

Post by Lupe »

Hello!

I'm Lupe, from Goiânia - Brazil, and I'm gathering some artists to join the Sketchcrawl in January 10th. We haven't decided yet the details, but if there's someone out there from Goiânia that would like to participate, please let me know! Soon I'll be posting where and at what time we'll be meeting!

We're very happy to participate!

My contact mais is: lupe@lupevision.com

Best regards,
Lupe
sertudo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Goiânia-GO - Brazil

Post by sertudo »

hello lupe
a friend of mine send me your post looking for desenhadorum goyaniensis. i'm from and, right now, in goiânia ( so, why m i talking in english? well, u started and it's been a long time since i did, so, i miss english. sorry for the rusty parts, then). I'm afraid we've already met cause we're both from gyn and share common interests (drawing, comix, french. yes, i found your blog by googleing " lupe goiânia". Sneaky little me) and i can't relate your name to a face ( my brain has a a way of her own to choose whatever i should remember, so, please don't take it bad ). If i'm wrong ( i love being wrong) nice to meet you. And anyway, yes, i would b interested on participating. I shall say i have two left hands in the internet world, so, enlighten me about the whole stuff, if u please.

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”