Lansing, Michigan [Results]

Saturday January 10th 2009
Douglas
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Lansing, Michigan [Results]

Post by Douglas »

Anyone in the Lansing area interested in meeting up for the sketch crawl? I may not be able to for part of the day but lets see what happens.

I was again the only one participating and spent most of my time in the area of Michigan State University. Hope you enjoy my sketches.
This first image is of a peice of snow removal equipment waiting to be used. By the end of the day there was five inches or more of new snow so I imagine this was used several times during the day.
ImageNext is the coal unloading facility at the power plant on campus at Michigan State University. Somewhere out of sight is a machine that will rotate the entire car to dump it. Will have to see if I can get a tour.ImageThese next two sketches were done at the livestock pavilion at Michigan State University during the Michigan Horseshoers Association annual get together. There was a lot going on but I only managed two sketches of some of the equipment they were using. The nice thing about this venue was that it was warm and dry.ImageImage

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”