Edinburgh, UK

Saturday January 10th 2009
stupot
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Edinburgh, UK

Post by stupot »

Hey, fellow drawers! I'd like to propose an Edinburgh crawl for Saturday, 10th of January at 11am: I suggest meeting at the red car just inside the National Museum of Scotland on Chambers Street. You should stick a pen or pencil behind your ear if you need to make yourself known!
I found out about this SketchCrawl rather late but please spread the word and come along. If good weather we can go down the high street to the Parliament and then maybe head over to the new town. If bad we can sketch in the museum or a nearby cafe or public house! Ideas and enthusiasm welcome

www.stupot.com
m0tive
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Edinburgh, UK

Post by m0tive »

hey, I'd like to join in. Only just heard it was on the 10th tonight, I'll see if I can tempt a few others to come along.
-Pete.

PS. I made a facebook group for a previous edinburgh sketchcrawl, you might be interested in joining.
stupot
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by stupot »

m0tive - good to hear there has been previous local activity! I'll put a post up on the facebook group too - thanks for the heads up. Hope the Museum suits....central and warm!
stupot
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by stupot »

having quite a few views of this post so anyone debating it - come along to the museum on Saturday!
Wilbur
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Wilbur »

I can't make this Saturday as I have some work on, but would definitely go one of the next ones

Wil

http://www.ghostschool.co.uk

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”