Rhode Island USA

Saturday January 10th 2009
erinesquedesign
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Rhode Island USA

Post by erinesquedesign »

Hello fellow artists!!! I am a children's author and illustrator from Rhode Island and am delighted I happened upon this 'sketchcrawl' information this morning. I am getting some fellow artists together for Saturday but would love to be contacted by anyone else in RI who plans to do this. My email is erinesquedesign@mac.com. Let's make a day of it Saturday!!!!
erinesquedesign
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Rhode Island USA

Okay I did it alone. I was only able to come up with one sketch due to time constraints. So here it is. It doesn't say too much about Rhode Island but it was the best I could do with what little time I had. I am looking forward to organizing for the next sketchcrawl so I can have the full day with more artists than just myself. Thanks so much to everyone that participated. I am glad I at least got Rhode Island counted in! It is the smallest state in the USA but is LOADED with artists. So I am sure to recruit more for next time.

Erin
erinesquedesign
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

http://erinssketchblog.blogspot.com/200 ... great.html

Here is the link to my RI sketch - I couldn't figure out how to post by your directions (learning my mac) so I just pasted the link - hope thats okay!
CarrieMc
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CarrieMc »

Hey Erin,

Don't be so hard on yourself! Drawing and posting one sketch is great and your drawing is fantastic! You're a Sketchcrawler now! I look forward to seeing more of your art whether it is here or on your blog.

Carrie

Return to “21st World Wide SketchCrawl”