April 11th it is!!!

Saturday April 11th 2009
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

April 11th it is!!!

Post by enrico »

Get ready for the next global drawing marathon! World Wide SketchCrawl 22 will be held on Saturday April 11th !!!
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: April 11th it is!!!

Post by gustavo »

Awesome Enrico,

I am so energetic from this past Saturday, i'm sure everybody is. I heard someone said this towards the end of the sketchbook sharing experience (paraphrasing im sure!) "I am so excited that I just want to go out and sketch some more, but it's dark and cold now"
-- exactly my sentiments!
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
Trekalong
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Trekalong »

Isn't this the Easter weekend? See http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/easter-sunday

Normally this isn't so much of a problem as there is no holiday on the Saturday, but a few people might be taking the weekend off on holidays and hence attendance on Sketchcrawl might be down.
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

uhm ... that is a good point ... I guess we could move it to the previous weekend ... it's early enough probably ...

e
eftstudios
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by eftstudios »

I don't care if its Easter weekend...I can't wait to do this! I hope I can get as much time in as possible. It the date changes..it will be posted here I assume? Can't wait! -Tracey
enrico
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by enrico »

well considering that it's a saturday I've opted to just leave the date as is ... hope it's not too much of a problem ...

:)

e
granny c
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by granny c »

That time should be fine. People could draw getting ready for Easter, or, if they are traveling, they could draw that experience. I know some may be busy getting ready, but they could take a little time out to draw, I would think.
Shirley
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Shirley »

April 11 is fine with me.....I just need to know if anyone in Scottsdale AZ will be doing this. I would need that info. Thanks.
sanjeev joshi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by sanjeev joshi »

i am new to this concept,and not sure what is done in marathon.I am suppose to sketch in my home town and post them.Or it is actually you all meet at one place and do sketching?? confussed! help
sanjeev joshi
Nicola Abraham
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Nicola Abraham »

Glad to be notified of the upcoming SketchCrawl on April 11. Since I work every other Saturday, I am lucky if the date falls on the free one ... which it did not in January, but does on April 11. I hope we can get a few folks out in Toronto, if the Spring weather co-operates -- or even if it doesn't ...
quiltnut
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by quiltnut »

Will there be a group in San Francisco again? We had a great time at the last sketchcrawl in Golden Gate Park. Maybe the Presidio this time? Any other ideas? I'm in Half Moon Bay, if anyone wants to meet here, I'd be happy to give some ideas of good places for sketching in the area.
mrtyhrrs
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mrtyhrrs »

So how do I find SketchCrawlers in Minneapolis and St. Paul?
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by gustavo »

Greetings,

Please click on the link below to find a location close to you, or to create a location where you will be sketching in case others want to join you.
viewforum.php?f=45

Some people meet others around their hometown, some people go solo, some even sketch while traveling (flight), at work or whatever place they can on the same day and share afterwards.

Lots of fun!
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
Morrys
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Morrys »

Cavolo! Danm! Easter weekend, I will have 3 people and boyfriend visiting, and none of them draw... I can't go for the sketchcrawl.... :cry:

Return to “22nd World Wide SketchCrawl”