Barcelona, Spain

Saturday July 11th 2009
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Barcelona, Spain

Post by dave c »

Any ideas for where we could go drawing this time?

¿Alguna sugerencias para la quedada de Barcelona?

Un saludo :D
luisnct
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by luisnct »

veo que en barcelona la gente se mueve tanto como en valencia...
Meg_
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Meg_ »

Hola!

Barceloneta? Parc Guell? Me apunto!

Se podría publicar el evento en una página web como Loquo, Meetup, además de las escuelas de diseño y arte/lugares donde hacen clases de dibujo...
Mbracons
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Mbracons »

Hi,

Last time Lapin, Dave, Electricbox and I went to the harbour, and for me would be great to draw something as popular as Park Guell, or what about the tividabo? It is something very typical from the city and the old fashion atractions are really interesting.
Any other suggestion?
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Hi! Monica, Parc Guell could be really interesting, great idea. Tibidabo is also a good option, I'm sure Lapin would like the view of the city both locations offer. Let's see what everyone else says. :D
Hi Meg, look forward to seeing you. The more the merrier!
Hola lluisnct , cuesta bastante pero poco a poco la gente van apuntando. La primera vez fui solo, Eclecticbox se apuntó por el siguiente y ahora con Monica y Lapin tenemos algo que parece mas a un grupo! Paciencia!!

un saludo.
eclecticbox
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by eclecticbox »

Hi everyone!!!

I'm very upset right now, I just realize that next Saturday I'll be working all day & night in Metallica's concert here in Barcelona!!!
I guess for Metallica's fans that shouldn't be a reason to be upset, but I was really looking forward to meet Barcelona's SketchCrawl group. It seems ages ago since the last one!!! And I had a great time with Dave and the newcomers Monica and Lapin on the 22nd, also I believe some more are going to join the group this Saturday... as I said, I'm really upset right now!!! :?

Well, I'll try to sketch some headbangers if I have time and share them with you here!!!

By the way, just a thought while reading your comments... beware of the sun and think on a place where you can easily find shades, as it's probably going to be boiling hot all day through!!! Parc Güell would be my first choice if I could have my say! :wink:

Anyway! Have fun you all!!!
Looking forward too see your results after Sunday!!!

EclecticBox

http://www.eclecticboxblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/058 ... 1119551666
lapin
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lapin »

hola chicos!
I'm quite seduce by the tibidabo, long time I haven't been there, and I agree with monica about the old fashioned park, it's a good subject. and if it's to hot, let's try the "big splash"…
but there is an other place I really want to sketch again, it's the hospital de san pau close to the sagrada familia. that's modernist style, I love it, and enough to spend a day there.
I will try to invite some more sketchers.
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

Great ideas guys! Which one do we choose, Parc Guell, Tibidabo or Hospital de San Pau???

If we pick Parc Guell we could meet at the bus stop at Plaza de Catalunya (just outside corte ingles).
If we choose Tibidabo we could meet in the ferrocarril station at Tibidabo- I think from there we have to take a tram.
If we decide to go sketching at Hospital de San Pau we could meet at the entrance on Avinguda de Gaudi, that looks down towards the Sagrada Familia.

So we just need to select one of the three( the remaining two we can use for future sketch crawls) and decide on a meeting time. Does 11:30 suit everyone??

Pity Eclecticbox can't make it this time. His idea of keeping in mind the hot weather when selecting a suitable sketching place was good although now it looks like it's gonna be raining!!

Un saludo
Dave
Mbracons
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Mbracons »

I would prefer park Guell, but I'm open. Really looking forward to meet you!
big hugs.
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

OK, let's choose Parc Guell then!! :D
11:30 at the bus stop at Plaza Catalunya just outside Corte Ingles (sorry I can't remember which bus number).
If anyone has a problem turning up just send me an sms message.

Un saludo,
Dave
lapin
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by lapin »

sorry guys, I can't come tomorrow, lots of works to finish before leaving on tuesday on holydays… so next time
I give the meeting point to a friend of mine, leslie who is on holyday in barcelona this week, he must come… how to recognize him, easy: a blue hat and a notebook in the hand.

enjoy your sketchcrawl, I'm jealous I can't come.
Mbracons
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Mbracons »

Ohhh
so Dave, I see you in plaza catalunya! The world is for us!
dave c
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by dave c »

I think the bus to take is the number 24. Pity Eclecticbox and Lapin can't make it this time. We'll have fun anyway, I think the park is a great spot ( gonna be a lot of people though!!). A few friends may also come along. Monica, don't forget to bring sun cream lotion as well as an umbrella (weather's still a bit funny!)
Lapin, please pass my number to Leslie just in case there are any problems on the day and he needs to get in touch. Merci!.

Hasta mañana!
Dave.
davidjack
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by davidjack »

Enga... que aui en Sydney ya son las 22.00.... y no me quiero ir a sobar sin ver los resultados "patrios" :D subir algo, enga :D :D :D

Return to “23rd World Wide SketchCrawl”