Houston, Texas

November 21st 2009 - Our 5th Anniversary SketchCrawl!!!
sketchcat
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Houston, Texas

Post by sketchcat »

The next sketchcrawl is on the same day as the Houston Artcrawl. We will meet again
at Archway Gallery around 10. I'm proposing we go downtown and do the artcrawl and sketch
artists, crawlers and artist spaces. Hope people will join us!
Ginib
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Houston, Texas

Post by Ginib »

Hey, I just found this site, I had no idea that this group existed. This is awesome. I am particiapating in Via Colori on November 21 but I am very interested in the SketchCrawl. I hope to see the Sketchcrawl group at Via Colori.

Keep drawing~
Gini
sketchcat
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Post by sketchcat »

Just a reminder that the crawl is a week from Saturday. I know its November and there's a lot going on, but a nice turnout would be fun. Still planning to meet at Archway Gallery on Dunlavy and possibly carpool over to the warehouse district to
draw the goings on at ArtCrawl Houston. Hope to see everyone there.
isomint
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by isomint »

the ArtCrawl starts at 2:00 and my studio at Mother Dog will be open and welcoming as a stop-in place for refreshments for all sketchcrawlers!

Liz Conces Spencer
sketchcat
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Post by sketchcat »

OK since the Artcrawl doesn't begin until 2 here's the plan. I will show up at Archway at 10 to meet the early crawlers. I'll come back
sometime before the afternoon to meet anyone wanting to go to ArtCrawl.
Via Colori is going on down on Allen Pkway near Bagby in the morning. ArtCrawl is in the afternoon. Everyone can sign
in at the gallery and I'll let you know how your results can be posted here. See ya on Saturday.
sketchcat
Real Crawler
Real Crawler
United States of America

Post by sketchcat »

It turns out that ArtCrawl begins at 10 this year. We'll see if the rain clears off and play it by ear. Hope
to see you all.

Return to “25th World Wide SketchCrawl”