Looking for a SketchCrawl in Grass Valley area

Saturday May 15 2010
bionicgreg
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Looking for a SketchCrawl in Grass Valley area

Post by bionicgreg »

Hello, I am looking for a SketchCrawl in the Grass Valley California area, even Sacramento would be do able so far there is nothing. Anyone interesting in getting together and doing this for the 27th SketchCrawl?? Contact me and hopefully we can do something locally.. Thank you, Greg
swenguzi
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Looking for a SketchCrawl in Grass Valley area

Post by swenguzi »

Hi there,
I live in Sac, posted a while back but no takers here, I will come up there or you can
come down whichever. Love sketching outside.
Gwen
robinnest
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by robinnest »

Hi, I'll just be returning from a trip to Washington but if I'mm not too jet lagged, would love to sketch with you all. I'm from Sacramento and have been admiring the work of another sketchcrawl artist in Davis. I'll be in touch. Glad to know that you are out there.
robin
bionicgreg
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by bionicgreg »

Things are truly looking up for a Sacramento/Roseville/Rocklin/Auburn/Grass Valley and other point near by, for a SketchCrawl get together to celebrate the 27th SketchCrawl on May 15th. This will be a great opportunity to get outside, enjoy some beautiful weather, shake off the winter blues, and whether a beginner or advanced sketch artist, sharpen up your skills by joining us for this event that will be shared by other SketchCrawl groups around the globe. I will do my best to keep in touch, and together I am sure we will be able to figure out the ideal location so that no one has to drive too far to be a part. So if your looking for a time to get out, and break in that new sketchbook let me know. Thank you, Greg

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”