St. Louis, MO

Saturday May 15 2010
Michael_Anderson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

St. Louis, MO

Post by Michael_Anderson »

All sketchbook artists are welcome to meet up at 9 am at Citygarden downtown at the corner of Market & 8th to embark on our day. At 11am we will move to the artist-friendly Cafe Cioccolato at 816 Olive for a midday progress check, photos, coffee and of course some of their wonderful chocolates. At noon we'll take the eastbound Metro from the 8th & Pine stop to the 5th & Missouri station on the east end of the Eads Bridge on the Illinois side of the river. We will walk across the Eads pedestrian deck back to the Missouri side as a group. The views of the city, the Mississippi and the Gateway Arch are unobstructed, dramatic and very sketch-worthy. Artists will finish the day at a location and time to be determined, probably someplace on Washington around 4pm, to view all the sketches everyone has completed, take more photos, libations perhaps, etc. Sketchcrawl is free of course but artists will need cash for their own food & drink as well as fares for the Metro($2.25).

http://www.citygardenstl.org/
http://www.cafecioccolato.com/
snead_hearn
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: St. Louis, MO

Post by snead_hearn »

Looks like a plan! Count me in. I'm not sure what happened to this as a meetup idea. - Glenn
Michael_Anderson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Great! See you there Glenn!
LeMaitre
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by LeMaitre »

Wish I could join you tomorrow. I just ended up with a 12 hour shift tomorrow night. In the spirit of the crawl though I will take a sketch book to work and post what I end up with.

Anne
Michael_Anderson
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Anne, Too bad you won't be able to join us but I appreciate your note and I hope you wil post your sketches from your work place here. It looks as if we might be busy dodging raindrops oourselves. Best wishes, Mke A

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”