Oxford, UK

Saturday May 15 2010
allenpirabu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Oxford, UK

Post by allenpirabu »

Hey Folks,

A few of us regulars from the previous sketchcrawls will be sketchcrawling again, depending on the weather I was thinking of starting 10am at Christ Church Meadow (St Aldate's entrance) if dry and sunny, or the Natural History Museum if its grey and wet, I shall put up a map of the locations and meeting points soon, if anyone is interested in coming along and has any suggestions, please reply below.
luke_titley
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Oxford, UK

Post by luke_titley »

I'm down.
Suggestions for places...

Have to pay moneys for:
Carfax Tower (awesome city scape view)
Deer Park

Free:
University parks,
Radcliff camera,
Ashmole,
Head of the river was nice before, maybe do the other side?
Pitt rivers as usual.
The park at the end of St john's Street,Wellington square not too far from Ashmole?
allenpirabu
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by allenpirabu »

Just checked the weather now, the forecast is dry so Christ Church Meadow should be good to go (if its raining the natural history museum is still the alternative), here's a list of the places and times:

10.00 Christ Church Meadow (meet at St. Aldates Entrance) (Natural History Museum if raining)
12.00 Radcliffe Camera (meet in front of the vault cafe), drawing around this area to take in Bridge of Sighs, Queens Lane, Sheldonian, Broad Street etc.
15.00 Natural History Museum and Pitt Rivers Museum (meet at front)
18.00 Turf Tavern (King's Arms if the turf is full), end of day meeting point, drinks + sharing sketchbooks.
adammurphy
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by adammurphy »

sounds good - see you there (may be R. camera...)

Return to “27th World Wide SketchCrawl”