Phoenix, AZ USA

Saturday July 31 2010
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post by crgcas »

July in AZ means either a midnight crawl or indoors! The vote from yesterday's crawl is to return to the Heard Museum. Shall we say 9am until whenever? Look forward to seeing everyone again!!
Mossgate
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Phoenix, AZ USA

Post by Mossgate »

I should be in town for this one. :thumbup:
RndmPrecsn
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by RndmPrecsn »

Hello fellow AZ sketch artists,
I realize it's a bit of a hike up the mountain, but please consider cool Prescott for your summer sketch on the 31st. There's the Courthouse Square with lots of interesting people, buildings, trees and luscious shade. :mrgreen:
I don't know if it'll happen but if I can, I plan to get a few artists from Prescott together for our own "crawl", so if any of you heat-beleaguered Phoenicians want to join us, you're very welcome! If it looks like it's happening, I'll begin a separate thread.

Cheers,
RndmPrecsn
ChaosInColor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChaosInColor »

I just wanted to confirm that I've invited my group to the Heard Museum at 9am. See you there!

Maybe we could do Prescott for the next event, I'm assuming it'll still be hot outside. Opinions?

Annie
ChaosInColor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by ChaosInColor »

ACK, make that 10am. It looks like the museum isn't open yet at 9am.

Annie
RndmPrecsn
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by RndmPrecsn »

To the Phoenix Sketchers,
That would be great if you could join me, because so far it looks like I'm all alone up here as far as sketching goes, as my artist buddies claim they "don't sketch very well." Hmpf!
As it turns out, I have to change plans for the 31st anyway, but otherwise I'd just sketch on my own (as I do anyway.)
Happy sketching, and please keep in touch about the next Sketchcrawl if you want to make the trip up here.
Cheers,
RndmPrecsn
Margie
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Margie »

Hi everyone in Arizona - I joined Sketchcrawl thru Facebook and just logged in. Sadly, I work on the 31st but I will sketch at the Scottsdale library where I work - indoors or out. Who knows, we may have rain by then!Sketching at the Heard sounds lovely though. Anyone near Scottsdale Civic Center Library on the 31st is welcome to come indoors where it is cool and draw!

Margie
crgcas
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by crgcas »

ChaosInColor: Right you are - 10am sounds good, I will see you all then.

RndmPrecsn: Very very tempting and I will have to take you up on that but will need to stay closer to Phoenix for this one! Where are you going to sketch up there? Look forward to see the results.

Margie: We will see you for the next one then! Hope you still post your library sketches to the fourum for this sketchcrawl!
Mossgate
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Mossgate »

Won't be able to make it Saturday. See you next time. :wave:

Return to “28th World Wide SketchCrawl”