Washington DC, USA [RESULTS]

Saturday July 31 2010
alissa
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Washington DC, USA [RESULTS]

Post by alissa »

You sketched in so many places and had so many opportunities of unusual things to draw ! the movement of the drums and still life at the gallery -
melydia
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Washington DC, USA

Post by melydia »

I was at the Corcoran from noon to about 2:30, at which point my behind could not handle those chairs any longer. Didn't hear anything about sketchcrawl, but by the time I left I had plans with a friend anyway so I probably couldn't have gone. I wish I'd known about the morning activities, though - I would have joined you all for them. I guess I'll have to become more active on Facebook if I'm going to participate in future Sketchcrawls.

Anyway, here are a couple of my sketches from the Corcoran:
woodcut55
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Washington DC, USA [RESULTS]

Post by woodcut55 »

I am sorry I didn't get the full list of locations we went posted here sooner. In the future if I am running the show I will do a better job of getting the locations and times posted. Hope you had a good time at the Corcoran sketching the model. When we got there we took some time to tour the gallery and I particularly enjoyed the big Chuck Close prints exhibits. So many different types of prints fully explaining the process of each type was like a text book for advanced printmaking.
Frederick Nunley

Return to “28th World Wide SketchCrawl”