Bamberg, Germany [RESULT]

Saturday July 31 2010
daoud basha
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Bamberg, Germany [RESULT]

Post by daoud basha »

Too bad or too good (I don't know which one to pick) I was not in Berlin for the sketchcrawl. Instead I enjoyed a big sketchwalk through my hometown which is quite famous for it's beautiful old city and of course the Dome. I was alone, don't know if that was a good or a bad thing either...the only friend who would have been here had been stung by some weird insect at a festival and could barely move anymore so yeah, lonertime.
But it was a good day, and it was about time for me to sketch around here.
Up front is a sketch of the view from the hill where the sencond sketched piece is at. In the back you can see the Altenburg, a castle on another hill. You have to know Bamberg is famous for being built on 7 hills. And many many churches. And the Dome of course. Which is the third sketch, with a kinda twisted perspective, it's size gave me some trouble because I as sitting a a quite steep angle.
Last one is in my favourite cafe of Bamberg, where I had my final coffee, drawing with a rather coffeinated bloodstream and slightly shaking hands...too much is just too much i guess.
enough with the words, enjoy the pics!

here the link to the flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanbasha ... 630779094/

Image Image

Image Image

Thorsten
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: Bamberg, Germany [RESULT]

Post by Thorsten »

-- thanks "Urban Lord", for explaining the sketches and the place you've been to ;)

It's been a while since I made it "down" there, and I got some good feelings back again, watching your sketches.

Thanks for sharing 'em,
t
daoud basha
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Bamberg, Germany [RESULT]

Post by daoud basha »

call me david from now on, no need to adress my royalty.... :D

Return to “28th World Wide SketchCrawl”