Tel Aviv, Israel

Saturday October 16 2010
carol feldman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Tel Aviv, Israel

Post by carol feldman »

I am coordinating the Tel Aviv Sketch Crawl Oct. 16th . Please let me know if you can join us. Time and place to be announced soon.

Carol

CarolFeldman@gmail.com

http://drawingtelaviv.blogspot.com/2009 ... sults.html

marcello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Tel Aviv, Israel

Post by marcello »

thia time I'm be there!!!!ciao marcello
northwestdrawing
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by northwestdrawing »

Hi,

I am leaving for New York tomorrow morning, with the destination of Tel Aviv..and will be staying in Old Yaffo.

This Sketchcrawl is taking place the day before I return home to the United States, so I am very excited that I may have the opportunity to join you.

I will check back to the forum on my host's computer to find out the location for the Crawl, and hope I have a way of finding and getting to it. I have attended several in Seattle Washington and have caused several to happen where I live, in Puyallup Washington. I am a member of Seattle Urban Sketchers and I am the organizer of a group of plein air painters in my home area.

Looking forward to this gathering!
carol feldman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by carol feldman »

MONDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2010
It's Time to Meet!
Saturday the 16th is the
29th World Wide SketchCrawl

We will be meeting in Tel Aviv.

I would like to meet at LovEat on 3 Nachalat Binyamin. I will be at the cafe a little before 9 a.m. next Saturday morning for coffee. It would be fun if we could all meet, there, but really, come any time. As far as I am concerned, I could stay there drawing, up and down the street for as long as anyone wants to stay.

If you will email me carolfeldman@gmail.com and let me know you are coming, I will send you my cell phone number, in case you want to double check where we are. I think we will be pretty obvious.
There is plenty of parking on the west side on Allenby on the side streets on Saturday.

Last time we organized this, we met on Rothchild Bld. in Tel Aviv. While Rothchild is usually fun and sometimes lovely, it is always very crowded on Saturday.
Nachalat Binjamin has a little something for everyone, I think.

People, bicycles, dogs, cats, restored buildings, decrepit buildings, coffee shops and restaurants
and lots of benches and best of all: no traffic.

The people who come to this range in skill from 0-100. Just bring what you want in terms of drawing - sketch book, journal, paper, pencils, markers, crayons, ?
I will photo what everyone draws and put it both on this blog site and also on the
Worldwide SketchCrawl site, as well under Israel.

For those who cannot make the trip to Tel Aviv, scan or photo sketches you did on this day (and where you were in Israel) and email them to me. I will also include your sketches.

See you Saturday! http://drawingtelaviv.blogspot.com/
carol feldman
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by carol feldman »

Don't Forget! Saturday Oct. 16th

Nachalat Binyamin
Tel Aviv
29th World Wide SketchCrawl

People from all over the world will be sketching today. I will be at LovEat on 3 Nachalat Binyamin a little before 9 a.m. this coming Saturday morning for coffee. Come any time, we will be around into the afternoon. We have an assortment of people who will be sketching - with all different levels of experience, so bring a pencil and paper, or whatever and join us.

If you will email me and let me know you are coming, I will send you my cell phone number, in case you want to double check where we are. I think we will be pretty obvious. CarolFeldman@gmail.com
There is plenty of parking on the west side on Allenby on the side streets on Saturday.

When we are finished, we will photograph the drawings and you can see them here or on the Worldwide Sketch Crawl site.

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”