DFW, TX

Saturday October 16 2010
jehucampos
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

DFW, TX

Post by jehucampos »

Hey everybody. I was thinking it would be awesome if everyone in the DFW area who is interested in the sketchcrawl this time around could meet up somewhere in the metroplex. I know usually it's little cell groups either in Dallas, Fort Worth, or the Denton Area, but having a large group sketchcrawling would be lots of fun. We'd get to see so many different approaches and styles to the sketching. Last SC I was fortunate enough to join the San Francisco crawl, and one of the best, most unforgettable experiences I've ever had was the end of the crawl, with a giant crowd of people sharing sketchbooks, compliments, suggestions, tips, and a good time! Let me know what you all think about this idea.
As far as location, I was thinking a great place for a variety of purposes could be one of the zoos in the area. People, structures, and animals would make for great subject matter. I have never been to the Dallas zoo, it's last time i went to the Fort Worth Zoo was a long time ago when I was still a kid, so I don't know which people prefer. Let me know what you think of this, or if you have any other suggestions.
I was here, if only for an instance.

Sketches and Stories
jehucampos
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: DFW, TX

Post by jehucampos »

Admission to the Ft. Worth Zoo is only $12, plus 5 for parking. I don't know if there is a way to take public transit there or not. Anyone know? Maybe carpooling would be a good idea too?
I was here, if only for an instance.

Sketches and Stories

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”