London, UK [Results]

Saturday October 16 2010
Chelle
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

London, UK [Results]

Post by Chelle »

Hello, hello!

Alas, I came today, my bus was diverted and it made me 20 minutes later than planned, so I guess I missed you all? I didn't end up being alone though. Whilst sketching by a miserable looking mummy I seemed to attracted much attention and some kids pulled out their sketchbooks and drew with me for the longest time. It made me get over my fear of sketching in public pretty quickly, people were lovely! I hope you all had as good a time as I did. Here's to hoping I actually get to see some of you next time?!?! Hahaha :P (Sorry for the bad quality photographs!)

thek
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: London, UK [Results]

Post by thek »

Lovely sketches Chelle! So much life in these, I especially love the bored little girl(!) but the gestures are so strong in all of them - they're wonderful to look at. Shame you had to start the day sketching alone, but how great is it that you had a bunch of smiling enthusiastic sketchers en herbe join you!
Neil-W
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Neil-W »

Hello all
Yes the closing off of the courtyard and the long queues for the Egyptian exhibit made meeting up really difficult. I got there just after 11.00 queued and stayed on the steps sketching till mid-day. A small group of us then went inside and carried on from there. finishing up in the African section. Still had a great time .
Chelle really like the picture of the bored little girl , saw a few of those around yesterday.
So sorry we couldn't all meet up . Maybe have a plan B next time ? or more of an exchange of contact numbers at least.

So till the next one cheers

travelingsuep
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by travelingsuep »

Nice results both of you :thumbup:
shawn
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by shawn »

Brilliant drawings everyone!
sumacm
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by sumacm »

Hello all,
Yes, I was there as well but didn't see anyone else due to the queue ... sad, because I was so excited to do a Sketchcrawl outside the U.S. for once! Oh well, better luck next time. Got few sketches in at the British Museum:

And then went off to the south bank of the Thames and sketched the view.

Hope to meet up with the London Sketchcrawl crew another day.

Suma

Cogito Ergo Suma
http://www.sumacm.blogspot.com
Joan T
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Joan T »

Even though you weren't able to sketch together, you each have some wonderful work to post!! Thanks for sharing your work!

Return to “29th World Wide SketchCrawl”