Denver, CO.

Saturday January 22nd 2011
teebrown7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Denver, CO.

Post by teebrown7 »

I'm in Denver, CO., would like to participate...how do I post a drawing on the 22nd?
Last edited by teebrown7 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: First Time

Post by Kim.M. »

Hi Tee,

Have you tried hooking up with Mizukomodo?
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=5894&p=30052&hilit=denver#p30052

Maybe the admin can merge your posts. In any case, you should use the header "Denver, Co." (instead of "First Time") so people can find you.

Once you've done your sketches on the 22nd, you'll need to first upload them to an album on Flickr (the easiest), Picasa, or a blog. Then, you can post your results on this forum. Be sure to title your post "Denver, Co. RESULTS" (see past SketchCrawls to see what it should look like).

All the info is on the how-to page here viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2224
But posting images from Flickr has become much easier now. If you need some help with that, you can write me.

Hope you manage to find some fellow sketchers in Denver, and have a great Crawl!
-Kim
teebrown7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: First Time

Post by teebrown7 »

Thank you, great information. Yes, i do have an account on Flickr...at the Urban Sketchers site.

Thanks Again,
Tom Brown
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: Denver, CO.

Post by Kim.M. »

Hi Tom,

Great that you have an album on Flickr, it seems the easiest so far. When you go to the page with the actual photo, just go to Share this, then grab the BBCode (you can also specify the size of your image). Paste all the code in your post on the forum, and you're done!

Have a great Saturday!

Cheers,
Kim

Return to “30th World Wide SketchCrawl !!!”