Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Saturday January 22nd 2011
speeb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post by speeb »

Anyone heard of a Sketchcrawl being organized in Calgary for January 22, 2011? If not, I am going to plan one for the morning. Let me know if you are interested.
heliodor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada [RESULTS]

Post by heliodor »

Nothing planned... where were you thinking of going?
speeb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by speeb »

All weather dependent of course, we were thinking of heading down 8th St downtown. Hopping from coffee shop to coffee shop if necessary. As well as sketching in the lobby of the Jack Singer, and then from the window images from Olympic Plaza. We're just heading out for the morning, starting about 9am. Let me know if you are interested and we'll set a specific meeting place.
heliodor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by heliodor »

Sure, I'd like to join if I don't have to work Saturday. Even if I do I might be able to sketch for a short time. Let me know where you're meeting when you've decided.
speeb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by speeb »

Great! I'll talk to my sketching buddy and then post a meeting spot. Are you good with downtown? Are you driving or would it be helpful if we picked a spot near an LRT station?
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post by gustavo »

Greetings,

I have split your posts from the 29th results page and moved them a new topic under the 30th SketchCrawl event.
It is best to create a new post (location) in the current event instead of the past event (better visibility in case other people want to join you).

We hope to see some pictures from your location - don't be camera shy! :wave:
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
heliodor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by heliodor »

I'll probably take the train into downtown so near a LRT station would work or I could meet you at the first sketching location.
speeb
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by speeb »

Okay then let's meet at the Starbucks on the first floor of Banker's Hall at 9. From there we can either head down 8th St. Or down 4th. If you are running late we will try and stick to a sched and meet at Insomnia at 10 ( a coffee shop on 8th that I have never been to but looked up on line) it's apparently right near Olympic plaza. Look for two girls, Lisa and Nataly, Lisa is tall with a pony tail, Nataly is slim with short hair. Looking forward to meeting up with you tomorrow.
heliodor
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by heliodor »

Great, see you tomorrow!

~tracey

Return to “30th World Wide SketchCrawl !!!”