Paris, France

Saturday April 16th 2011 - Earthquake & tsunami emergency Benefit
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Paris, France

Post by Kim.M. »

Count us in!

Still lots of time to decide on a place. Juliette suggested Palais Royal / Louvre last time, and that sounds good so far. It will be great to hear other ideas as well, so please feel free to post them here, or join in the discussion at http://groups.google.com/group/paris-sketchcrawl

Also, we'll be getting together to "practice" a little, so feel free to join us (dates and details are on our blog) and discuss the upcoming SketchCrawl in person.

Cheers,
Kim

+++++++++++++++++++

Croqueurs de Paris - êtes-vous prêtes ?

Juliette a suggéré la dernière fois de faire le Palais Royal / Louvre. On a beaucoup de temps à décider, et tout idée est bienvenu. Si vous avez un suggestion / commentaire, vous pouvez le faire ici sur ce forum, ou bien rejoindre la discussion sur notre groupe Google http://groups.google.com/group/paris-sketchcrawl

Entre temps, on va s'"entraîner" un peu - donc les petits rdv sont annoncés sur notre blog. C'est ouvert à tout le monde, et sera l'occasion de se rencontrer et discuter le prochain SketchCrawl en personne.

A très bientôt :) ,
Kim
Aurelie
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Paris, France

Post by Aurelie »

Hey,

je suis completement d'accord sur l'idee de commencer au Palais Royal. Est ce que c'est toujours d'actualité?
Je suis en attente d'etre accepté sur le googlegroup, pour voir si vous avez changé d'avis depuis.
Vivement Samedi!

Aurelie
-----------------------------

Hello,

I agree to Palais Royal being a great starting point!
Is it still on?
I joined the googlegroup, and am awaiting to be accepted into it to see if you changed your plans since this was posted :)
I can't wait!
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Kim.M. »

Hi Aurelie!

Glad you'll be joining us - really looking forward to it!

I've added you to the group, so you should have received my "blahblah".

I am still up for Palais Royal as well. It's time to start thinking seriously about this - and to start telling friends! Let's try to get a discussion going on the group...

Cheers,
Kim
bengabo
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by bengabo »

Is it possible to join the group ?
I've never had the opportunity to participate to a sketchcrawl and it will be my first one :thumbup:

Ben
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Kim.M. »

Hi Ben,

Yes, it would be great to have you join! All you need to do is grab a sketchbook and materials of your choice, and come to the rendez-vous!

It looks like we'll be meeting at the Albert-Kahn Museum this time - by popular vote. I'll make a proper announcement with links to their site and map today/tomorrow.

Cheers,
Kim
Sophie Valenti
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Sophie Valenti »

Quelle bonne idée les jardins Albert-Kahn pour le SKetchCrawl, je vous envie !
Kim.M.
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Kim.M. »

OK, finally! The details for Saturday 16/4 for Paris! :)

We'll be sketching in the gardens of the Albert Kahn Museum.

The museum opens at 11:00 and there is a 3 Eur entrance fee.

According to museum staff, the garden may start to get pretty crowded in the afternoon. So best get there as early as you can and just go right in. (I hope to be there BEFORE 11:00, to draw the gates before it opens).

For lunch, breaks, etc. you can always leave the place and come back. Just tell the reception that you will be returning, and hold on to your ticket stub. I suggest a second meeting around 3:00 in front of the greenhouse to share results, take a few pics, and decide if we want to continue there or move on.

See you all Saturday!

Et voici les détails pour Paris :

Nous nous retrouverons cette fois ci au Musée Albert Kahn pour dessiner les jardins.

Le frais d'entrée est 3 Euros, et la musée s'ouvre à 11h.

Selon l'acceuil, les jardins risquent d'avoir du monde, surtout dans l'après-midi. Donc venez le plus tôt que possible (même AVANT 11h si vous voulez commencer par un petit croquis de l'entrée), et allez directement dans les jardins.

On peut toujours sortir (pour dejeuner, par ex) et retourner au musée - il faut juste le signaler à l'acceuil. Donc je propose, pour la deuxième partie, qu'on se retrouve devant la serre à 15h pour voir les dessins, prendre quelques photos, et puis voir ensemble pour la suite.

A samedi !

-Kim

Return to “31st World Wide SketchCrawl”