Stockholm, Sweden

Saturday July 23rd 2011
CharM
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Stockholm, Sweden

Post by CharM »

Is there anyone in Stockholm who's up for a day of sketching- with plenty of cafe stops and maybe a swim thrown in at the end? Last time we had four people, maybe this time we can grow a bit!For the sake of argument I'll suggest Djurgården as a starting point, but open to alternative suggestions.
Charlotte
akif
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Stockholm, Sweden

Post by akif »

yeah sounds like a plan, but what time does it start and end, not many ppl this time either? where are everybody?
hannaahl
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by hannaahl »

Hi,

This sounds great. Can a wannabe sketchcrawler join?
They are saying it will rain on Saturday though.
CharM
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CharM »

Start at 12, finish when you've had enough?
If the weather is likely to be wet, maybe underneath Stadshuset would be a better place to meet. There's a good bit of cover there, and it's usually busy so plenty of people and buildings to draw. And easy to move on from there. I can't think of many places to go inside that are free- apart from Kulturhuset, so I guess that's two to start with!
So, I'll be there underneath the long row of arches by the water at 12- the one with the sketchbook.
And absolutely a wannabe sketchcrawler is welcome- I think that's enough to make you one already...
Charlotte
Carina
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Carina »

I am sooo happy to see that you are crawling in Stockholm! :thumbup: We are some Stockholm "sketchers" that has been crawling a couple of time every year since 2008 and we need more friends! :) Now we are on vacations but next time we will join you! It is going to be soo much fun to see what you drew. I have started a small group at my summer house at Öland. Let's check each others work out after the weekend. all the best /Carina
akif
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by akif »

aaw man, missed this one too :( seemed like there wasnt gonna be any participants and I had to make it to a friends wedding party hmm, looking forward for next one though!

Return to “32nd World Wide SketchCrawl”