Sketchcrawling in Bologna Italy

October 15th 2011
gioserra
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sketchcrawling in Bologna Italy

Post by gioserra »

I'm new to this blog and to this forum and I just posted a topic about sketchcrawling in Bologna but I'm realizing now that I might have posted it in the wrong forum. I think I should have posted it here instead. So I' m posting it here again with some variations, sorry for the mess!!

Ciao everybody
I live in Bologna Italy and i do sketchcrawling since about 1 year. I would like to partecipate into the next worldwide sketchcrawl on October 15. Our historical downtown is very beautiful and still quite unexploited by mass tourism, it offers a whole lot of nice places to sketch, and the presence of 45 (yes 45!) Km of porticoes makes the event possible even in case of heavy rain, possible but not very likely in October. To give an example I have posted a few sketches of Bologna in my Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/giovanniserrazanetti/
Are there any other sketchcrawlers in this area willing to participate? If so just let me know and we will decide together which area of downtown would be best and what time to meet and how to do it ecc.
Giovanni Serrazanetti

gioserra
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Return to “33rd World Wide SketchCrawl”