CONDOM, France

October 15th 2011
Tatie
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

CONDOM, France

Post by Tatie »

No, don't laugh... this town REALLY exists !

Rendez-vous samedi 15 Octobre à 10h devant la statue des mousquetaires (ou dans la Cathédrale en cas de mauvais temps; nous dessinerons alors dans la cathédrale et dans le marché couvert) pour dessiner librement dans les rues de Comdom.

Image Image

Parlez-en à vos amis, vos collègues, votre famille et venez seul ou en groupe (enfants bienvenus) avec un carnet, un crayon ou un stylo, et éventuellement des couleurs.
Les débutants sont bienvenus: c'est une excellente occasion pour se lancer sans stress!
Venez pour dessiner 20 minutes ou toute la journée, dans une ambiance sympa.

Meeting point saturday 15th of October at 10 AM, in front of the Muskeeteers statue (or inside the cathedral if it is raining).You can come alone or with friends or family (children are welcome) with a notebook/drawing book), pens, pencil, colors...
You never drew but want to try? It is the perfect time!
We will draw in the streets of Condom (or inside the cathedral and market if its raining) in a friendly atmosphere.

Christine, alias Tatie.
http://ruralsketchers.blogspot.com/2011 ... ondom.html
Last edited by Tatie on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Re: CONDOM, France

Post by CyberDave »

Tatie... :wave:

Hmm.. yes well. :think:
You must get a lot of comments from outside your area. :) :P

However, I understand you have some pretty interesting places to sketch. The "Musketeers" statute is certainly an interesting piece. I love statues.. they don't move or jiggle around when you sketch them :lol:
I would actually love to be able to visit and see it someday and the cathedral. I understand the stained glass windows are spectacular. :thumbup:
I hope you and your sketch group pick some great things and places to sketch along with the statues and have fun doing it. Yes have some fun.
I have been doing a lot of solo sketching lately and it is not as interesting as getting out with a group.

Look forward to seeing your group sketch results
Good luck and have a great Sketchcrawl day on October 15th.

I was reading about the statues and am fascinated. I have always enjoyed the story of the Musketeers.
Would you mind if I did a sketch on October 14, 2011 of the Musketeer Statues from a recent photo (since I am approximately 8395 kilometers or 5217 miles away)?
I would appreciate it if you would allow me to post this with your group. You are some 8 or 9 hours ahead of my time zone so I should be able to do this on time.

I will be sketching with my Vancouver group on October 15th.

Merci Beaucoup
CyberDave
Vancouver, Canada
Tatie
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Tatie »

Hi Dave, this is a great idea!
I'm waiting for your sketch on october 15th :thumbup:
Have a wonderful Sketchcrawl too, on the other side of the world :D

(PS: I've a lot of photos of this place (I can't help taking pictures of it). Do you want me to send some to you? )
Sophie Valenti
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Sophie Valenti »

Ravie de la participation de Condom !
J'ai hâte de voir les résultats de ce joli coin de France !
:clap: :wave:
SOphie
Virginia
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Virginia »

Tu sais que je vais suivre avec intérêt vos réalisations, et nous penserons bien à vous depuis la bourgogne :thumbup:
Tatie
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Post by Tatie »

:wave: Merci Sophie et Virginia. C'est vraiment chouette ce mouvement par dessus les frontières :thumbup:
Lalie
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Lalie »

Bonjour,

Amusez-vous bien à condom.... En Bourgogne, nous nous retrouvons dans une heure environ.

Lalie
CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by CyberDave »

Please post all Photo's and Sketches at thread: Condom, France - [RESULTS] at link viewtopic.php?f=58&t=7045
This original thread was for introductions, setup and planning.
Thanks
Dave

Return to “33rd World Wide SketchCrawl”