Montreal, Canada

October 15th 2011
goosew_108
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Montreal, Canada

Post by goosew_108 »

Any sketchers want to meet up with gloves to beat the cold and wander the city??
polaroid
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Montreal, Canada

Post by polaroid »

Hi! This is the first time I've not heard of the Sketchcrawl after the event! Would love to join in, possibly with other artists. (Do we all need to be members?) Let us know when & where if you want some company... Thanks!
mpaquet
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mpaquet »

Is there a sketchcrawl in Montreal?
When and where are we meeting?
polaroid
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by polaroid »

I hope to be at the MMFA's new pavillion http://www.mbam.qc.ca/au2011/en/index.html in the early afternoon, hopefully by 1. (takes me a few hours if I'm going by public transit, I plan to leave by 10:30) If it is too crowded to see the interior, & really wet & windy, I will head down to the EV Bldg. of Concordia, 1515 Ste. Catherine. From Mackay entrance, 1 block east, will take elevator to about 5th floor to start. You can also see the other floors, open concept & easier to find people... When exiting the elevator on any floor you will see the expanse of glass to your left, a wonderful view. Might continue on elsewhere if anyone else is along... but those are first stops. Happy Sketchcrawling!
mpaquet
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mpaquet »

polaroid wrote:I hope to be at the MMFA's new pavillion http://www.mbam.qc.ca/au2011/en/index.html in the early afternoon, hopefully by 1. (takes me a few hours if I'm going by public transit, I plan to leave by 10:30) If it is too crowded to see the interior, & really wet & windy, I will head down to the EV Bldg. of Concordia, 1515 Ste. Catherine. From Mackay entrance, 1 block east, will take elevator to about 5th floor to start. You can also see the other floors, open concept & easier to find people... When exiting the elevator on any floor you will see the expanse of glass to your left, a wonderful view. Might continue on elsewhere if anyone else is along... but those are first stops. Happy Sketchcrawling!
I am so sorry to have missed your information.
Let's keep contact for the next sketchcrawl!!! I know it will be cold but... in Montreal we have so many interesting places to sketch.
By the way, i am new to this and I am not used to sketch buildings... Hope we will meet next time.
polaroid
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by polaroid »

Hi mpaquet, it was our first Sketchcrawl, and we were so interested in the Museum's new pavillion, ended up spending the whole afternoon there! Had a great time, hope we can get together at the 34th...

Return to “33rd World Wide SketchCrawl”