January 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

CalamityV
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Montreal, Canada.

Post by CalamityV »

Hi guys!

Ok, I know that, in this cold weather, it's not that tempting to go out and sketch, but maybe we can do some indoor things?
I don't have any particular idea, but it would be fun! And maybe if we are reaaaaally motivated we can try to brave the cold and wind.
Anyways, if you have any idea of itinerary or if you'd like to come, please answer, it would be awesome.
fineliner
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Montreal, Canada.

Post by fineliner »

I may be interested, depending on the temperature. Any ideas where? I am not really sure how this works.
CalamityV
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CalamityV »

I admit the temperature isn't ideal, and I'm also new at this so I don't really know where to go...
But I was thnking maybe we could go to the Grande Bibliothèque, cause there is a great view of Montreal from here.... Otherwise, I heard the Redpath Museum is quite pretty...
Also, the interior of the Notre-Dame Basilica is quite impressive and there's always the St-Jospeh's Oratory and many others, it's not like Montreal lacked of religious consructions.
II also went once to a very pretty hotel/bar called "Hotel Nelligan" with an awesome indoor court. Maybe if we asked them they'd let us go there and sketch around a cup of coffee. If iyou're interested, I can make the call.
And there's always the Museum of Fine Arts.
But I'm pretty much opened to any ideas, even if you wanna risk some outdoor sketching.
mpaquet
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mpaquet »

Hi, some people will meet at the Chalet du Mont-Royal (in front of the Belvédère) at noon (12:00). Welcome to all!!!
CalamityV
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by CalamityV »

Oh that's a lovely idea! I'll be there for sure!

Return to “34th World Wide SketchCrawl”