Jakarta, Indonesia

January 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

kals
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Jakarta, Indonesia

Post by kals »

Planning to scrawl. There's only a couple of us at this point, but if anyone wants to join?

Not set on a location yet--maybe Kota (the Old City), or a museum--so suggestions are welcome. (Taking into account that it's rainy season now, the location should be indoors or have available shelter where we can still draw.)
mogri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Jakarta, Indonesia

Post by mogri »

museum is good enough, because i don't think that crawling inside a mall is an option here
kals
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by kals »

Kota has Fatahillah and the wayang museum and colonial architecture.

Idk what museums there are closer by that are nice to draw in. There's Museum Gajah in Pusat, but it's kind of small and maybe a bit boring?

Where do you suggest?
mogri
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by mogri »

Some folks from the indonesia's sketchers are suggesting crawling at Museum Satria Mandala, it's somewhere around Jl. Gatot Subroto.

Wanna join them?
kals
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by kals »

A lot of Satria Mandala's cool stuff seems to be outside, so we're heading to the National Museum (aka Museum Gajah--I remebered it as being smaller, but it appears to have a new wing). They have a wider range of stuff and also the original building itself looks fun to draw.

It's only open till 1:30 though, but if it doesn't rain and people still have energy, it's across from Taman Merdeka. It it rains--time to eat! Ahaha~

I'm going to try to be there by 10ish, for I am not a morning person.

If anyone is going and wants to meet up during or at the end (where ever that ends up being) let me know and I'll pm you my handphone number.

Hope to see you there.

Return to “34th World Wide SketchCrawl”