January 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Miguel Franco
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Moscow, Russia

Post by Miguel Franco »

Hey Sketchers!
How about going to the Red Square to draw at 11 hours local time?
After that we could have lunch at Italian Buffet at the 2nd floor of the GUM Shopping Center.
If it is too cold, we could meet at the same time in the Coffee Mania of the Bolshaia Nikitskaia Sreet, beside the Tchaikovski Conservatorium.
From table 27, it is possible to do some indoor drawings (looking through the window), followed by a luncheon.
It will be fun!
Regards,
Miguel Franco
vasianna
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Moscow, Russia

Post by vasianna »

Hi Miguel!
I am Anna and I would like to join your sketchcrawl very much!
I'm not a professional artist, I'm just a student of graphic design university, but i love Moscow and love urban sketching!
Best regards, Anna.
Miguel Franco
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Miguel Franco »

Dear Anna,
I am very glad to be informed about your willingness to join us in the Moscow Sketchcrawl!
Up to now, we have two options: Red Square or the table 27 (near the window) of the Coffee Mania at Bolshaia Nikitskaia Street - besides the Tchaikovski Conservatorium. The second option seems to be better If it is too cold or dark at 11 o' clock in the morning (scheduled time to start), but I am glad to hear any suggestion from you!
vasianna
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by vasianna »

Dear Miguel!
I am almost sure that it would be rather cold this saturday and it will be more pleasantly to sit in warm cafe than freeze on the Red Square.
How many people are planning to take part in the Sketchcrawl?
I'm asking couse it's not much space in this cafe near window. Can I take a friend with me?
Thank you very much!
Anna.
Miguel Franco
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Miguel Franco »

Dear Anna,
At the moment, I am expecting at least six people to go (myself, my son, Nadia, Olga, you and your friend).
After what you said, I am starting to think that the best option will be the Coffee Mania because of the cold weather.
I will go there tomorrow and check the tables near the window. I believe there are at least three with a view to the street.
Anybody who wants to come is most welcome! Space will not be a problem and I see at least three possible themes to draw: i) people inside Coffee Mania; ii) the objects and food in our table; and iii) the view from the window.
Best regards,
MIguel
Miguel Franco
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Miguel Franco »

Hey Moscow Sketchers!
I was this morning at Coffee Mania and talked with Receptionist Diana.
We will start at 11:00 hours. When you arrive there, please ask to meet Miguel Franco at either table 26 or 27. Both are located at the non-smoking area, one with a view to the street and other with a view to the Tchaikovski Conservatorium.
Tomorrow I will speak with the manager to confirm the number of people (7 up to now) so, please post a confirmation of your presence and of any person that might be coming with you.
Regards,
MIguel

PS: it is a little more than 48 hours for us to be there...
Miguel Franco
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Miguel Franco »

Time 11:00 o'clock
Place: Coffee Mania at Bolshaia Nikitskaia Ul. 13, besides Tchaikovski Conservatorium.
Tables 26 and 27
vasianna
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by vasianna »

Dear Miguel!
Thank you very much for organizing!
Tomorrow I will join you with a friend as I told earlier.
See you there!
Anna.

Return to “34th World Wide SketchCrawl”