New Jersey, USA [RESULTS] sketchcrawl from home

January 21st 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

mhimeswc
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

New Jersey, USA [RESULTS] sketchcrawl from home

Post by mhimeswc »

It was barely 20 degrees and snowing hard this morning, so I opted to do a sketchcrawl from home. I only got three sketches done - you tend to get distracted when sketching at home. I can't seem to snag the URL to upload my sketches the usual way so I'm including a link to the sketches on my blog.

http://www.mhwatercolornotes.blogspot.com
eyes
Uber Crawler
Uber Crawler

Re: New Jersey, USA [RESULTS] sketchcrawl from home

Post by eyes »

Great sketches Michelle. The townscape is awesome and so does the snow removal guy, and yummy breakfast..
mhimeswc
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by mhimeswc »

Thanks, Ai. The "snow removal guy" is my son Kevin. It was a challenge sketching him and a lot of it was done from memory as he moved out of position too quickly, but it was fun trying to get the "action" as he cleaned off my car and ran the snowblower.
Susan T
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by Susan T »

Hi Michelle. You did a terrific job on your sketches. I wasn't so motivated, after shoveling snow and ice. We haven't formally met... I'm the one that goes sketching with your sister! Maybe we can all do a crawl together some day! :wave: :clap: :clap:
Joan T
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by Joan T »

Mickey - I'm glad you remembered to do the sketchcrawl. These came out really good. I like the one of Kevin in action, and the view down the street. Maybe it will be WARM for the next sketchcrawl.
mhimeswc
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by mhimeswc »

Thanks, Susan. I've been hearing a lot about you lately, and I hope we can meet and sketch together sometime too.

Thanks, Joan. I had to really wing the ones with Kevin. I started sketching him clearing off the car. I got the scraper and his head and coat done, and then he stopped and backed the car out of the driveway. Then I started doing him running the snowblower, and he decided to turn around and go the other way. I had to totally invent the snowblower because I didn't remember what it looked like from the back. Sort of like when we sketched the animals at the zoo - they never stay still. LOL
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by markfletcher »

Hi Michelle: Thanks for looking at our posts and for your encouraging words. your watercolors on your blog are great! :thumbup: Mark Fletcher Tallahassee Florida, USA
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/mark-fletcher

Return to “34th World Wide SketchCrawl”