waterbrush in france

Sketchbooks, pencils, pens, slabs of rock ... what's your latest discovery?

Moderator: Gerald

Shmileblik

waterbrush in france

Post by Shmileblik »

Hi,
I'd like to buy a waterbrush because I think it ould be pretty good when I go out with my sketch book, but here in limoges it's very difficult to find it , if anybody know where I could buy it on the internet, I'd very happy.
Question: when you need to change color, how do you clean your brush without using all the water contained in the brush? Thanks for your answer...sorry I'm so newbie ;oD
beet
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by beet »

hello,

J'ai trouve un pinceau aquarelle " rechargable " comme en utilise Enrico chez Boesner il ya deja quelque mois. Ils sont a Bordeaux, et ils assurent le "online shopping" de la marque pour la france. Donc, ils ont. la marque est Pentel, le prix est sans les environs de 3 euros. Je n'ai pas les coordonnees exacte, le plus simple est peut etre de leur passer un coup de fil.
pour le nettoyage, ca ne prend pas tant d'eau que ca, mais avoir une bouteille d'eau type 50cl s'avere utile ds le sac.

http://www.boesner.com/france/actualites.html
Shmileblik

Thanks

Post by Shmileblik »

Thanks a lot for your help;o)
Hope I could be buy some of them!
Have a nice sunday everybody
Shmileblik
Shmileblik

Cool!

Post by Shmileblik »

hiiiiiii haaaaaaaaa , I have at last find a pentel water brush! It's so great, thanks for your advice Enrico it is exactly what I need!...for the next sketchcrawl day of course!
weno
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

waterbrush in brazil

Post by weno »

the only place i found the waterbrush was the pentel version, altough it was being sold only with a kit where the watercolors are in pencil form.

you have to draw on the paper and then, use the brush. the bad thing is that the lines persists on the paper.

"sadly", i'll have to look for a winsor and newton or van gogh kit! but i have the brush! :)
Kitty S.
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Kitty S. »

I saw my first water brush out here on the sketchcrawl blog. I found some online through the Daniel Smith art store http://www.danielsmith.com

by the way, I'm new out here and don't know how the sketch crawl works, nor the blog too. How does one post to the blog (if I have anything post-worthy that is) Thanks for suggestions!

K.

Return to “Materials”