Sugarhouse area of Salt Lake City Utah

Saturday July 14th 2012

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Rhonda7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Sugarhouse area of Salt Lake City Utah

Post by Rhonda7 »

Just wondering if there is anyone in the area that would like to get together. I have been working hard at doing my graduate school assignments this summer and I need to get out and create some art. Let me know if you would like to arrange a place to start and end with as a group. ;-)Rhonda
Rhonda7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Sugarhouse area of Salt Lake City Utah

Post by Rhonda7 »

To all that want to sketch a bit this Saturday. I am going to be at the Sprague library at about 9 am (I have to pick up books when the library opens at 10). You will find me in the front sketching the veggies. I hope that someone will show up and then we can decide were to go next. I am a bit rusty in my drawing skills and need to get back to getting better. ;-)Rhonda
Rhonda7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Rhonda7 »

I was there alone :( , but did some drawing anyway :clap: After the library I came home to eat lunch and check on things. Now I am going to go walk around Westminster College and draw, if the weather holds out. I will take my dog with me this time. She loves to go for walks. I hope you all are enjoying the day drawing. Have fun! :wave:
Rhonda7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Rhonda7 »

Went to Emigration Creek by Westminster College and drew my dog, some trees, bushes and the creek. I am not sure if I will draw anymore today. It was a good Artist date for me. I will have to go out more and draw. It would be nice to have a couple of friends to go with, but people are always so busy. Oh well, I had fun! :thumbup:
debora
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Post by debora »

Hi Rhonda,
Hope you will post your sketches. Your fellow sketchcrawlers in faraway places want to see them. Even though you sketched by yourself, we all sketched with you.
Debora
Rhonda7
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by Rhonda7 »

Debora,
I will post them as soon as I get my scanner hooked up to the computer. Is there a place here to post them or should I just link to my blog when the sketches are on there? You are right about me being out with others even though I was alone. I knew that all over the world there were people creating sketches just like I was. It was a great day and a extremely needed activity. Now I feel much better and cannot wait to go out a draw some more.
Have a fun and creative day!
;-)Rhonda
CyberDave
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler

Post by CyberDave »

Rhonda7
If you get your sketches onto your blog, I will help you get them to show up on the sketchrawl post.

Please send me a PM when you have them on your blog.

Cheers
Dave

Return to “36th World Wide SketchCrawl”