Eugene, Oregon

Saturday April 13th 2013

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Youngfeather
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Eugene, Oregon

Post by Youngfeather »

Here's an 11th hour call to join the 39th World Wide SketchCrawl right here in Eugene, Oregon. I have been SketchCrawling on my own (though I did try to find sketchers in October at the Saturday Market)... but now, I put out a call. Meet tomorrow, Saturday April 13 at 1:00 pm at the fairgrounds at the Eugene Library BOOK SALE. Come early or stay late to buy some books, but let's meet by the stage at 1:00 (alternative meeting place: 1:30 at the individually priced Art book section (wherever that is....). Here's hoping some sketchers show themselves! posted by Penelope Youngfeather
gustavo
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Eugene, Oregon

Post by gustavo »

Good Luck finding other sketchers Youngfeather ~ Have fun!
Gustavo

https://www.gustavoarizmendi.com
SketchCrawl WebHosting / Maintenance donated by yours truly from 2007 to 2022.
Youngfeather
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Eugene, Oregon

Post by Youngfeather »

Thanks Gustavo. On a number of other sketchCrawls I have sketched alone, one time while I was flying from Florida to Oregon,, so I really covered distance on that crawl! I anticipate meeting up with at least one other sketcher today. Here's to many more who might be also drawn to show up by attending this GREAT annual book sale.Thanks to you for contributing your time and efforts to this website over the years.

Return to “39th World Wide SketchCrawl”