Saturday April 19th, 2014

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Shello
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Brisbane Sketchcrawl

Post by Shello »

Hi Brisbane Sketchcrawlers,

You will have to create a new facebook page, and anyway I feel it is time you came back to this forum and announced your intentions to hold a Brisbane Sketchcrawl here. For two years I have tolerated you using the facebook page I set up. Unfortunately, I have since discovered that JJ Bell, is an associate of a female, Cassie Vanderkop, an ex-animation classmate of mine, who was the main person behind a group in my class, who bullied me at Southbank Institute of Technology, from 2009 onwards. She then convinced others outside of this time, to join in, and spread rumours about me. JJ Bell attacked me online on this forum here: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6285 and humiliated me over the internet. When she actually came to a Sketchcrawl, she verbally attacked me on sight. The whole day was miserable for me as she swung between nastiness and when she realised I was a nice person, she must've realised her mistake? I don't think so.I never went to the next Sketchcrawl, as I felt uncomfortable being attacked again for no reason after putting up with years of it in class and online, I didn't like it eitherwhen JJ Bell fawned over me, that same day, flipping to sickly sweet, but still I sensed taking an agressive stance against me, not my thing, I just wanted to draw. Yen just sat by and didn't intervene. I let these two use my facebook page over time and although I feel that they did a pretty good job of keeping the Brisbane Sketchcrawl afloat, I don't want to be associated with JJ Bell who I found out attended some life drawing classes with the above mentioned bully, Cassie Vanderkop.
My apologies to all for the content of this post. The truth is not always pleasant. Happy Sketchcrawling! My challenge to the two mentioned people is: come back to this forum to declare your future sketchcrawls. You are not going to use me after the way I was subjected to JJ's anger. I did nothing to be targeted like this. Yen, it would be good for you if you found out the truth a little bit earlier instead of relying on gossip.
My apologies to the creators of Sketchcrawl, but the truth is often difficult. Gossip and rumours are nasty things and the buck should have stopped with you JJ.

Return to “43rd World Wide SketchCrawl”