Eureka, California, April 19, 2014

Saturday April 19th, 2014

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Barbara Clark
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Eureka, California, April 19, 2014

Post by Barbara Clark »

This is the first time Eureka, California, has joined the SketchCrawl, and it sounds like fun. Meet at the Gazebo in Old Town on April 19 at 10 a.m and sketch around Old Town and the Waterfront. Come back to Old Town Coffee and Chocolates at 3 pm to share our sketches and get a cuppa. Old Town Coffee is offering 50 cents off a drink if you bring a sketch you made that day. Barbara Clark
Barbara Clark
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: Eureka, California, April 19, 2014

Post by Barbara Clark »

Just wanted to note that 63 people have viewed our listing for this coming Saturday. I hope to see some of you out there with sketch books or iPads or whatever. Meet at the Gazebo at 10 a.m., Eureka, California. That's at F and Second Street. We'll sketch for some hours and then return to meet at Old Town Coffee & Chocolates at 3. They'll give us 50 Cents off the cost of a coffee if we show a sketch. Hope to see you then for some or all of the day.

I also hope a techie type might show up who can help us upload photos from the cafe afterwards. That's part of the fun. I'll have my iPad and can take pix of people's sketches.

Barbara

Return to “43rd World Wide SketchCrawl”