SANTA ROSA, CA. (RESULTS)SKETCH AND PADDLE

Saturday July 12th, 2014

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

isketch4fun
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

SANTA ROSA, CA. (RESULTS)SKETCH AND PADDLE

Post by isketch4fun »

I will be hosting this fun Sketchcrawl again, however due to a scheduling problem, I need to do it on SUNDAY, JULY 13TH, Join me at Spring Lake Park, by the boat rental-food stand 11:00 am. For those who want to also rent a kayak or paddle boat ($6-8.00 per hour). We will have some fun on the water and do some sketching. Those who prefer dry land can sketch at the water's edge. We will meet up again at 2:00 pm at the food stand and share our days artwork with a cool drink or food by the swimming pond. Spring Lake entrance: Drive on Montgomery drive and turn on Violetti Dr. and into the park (park fee) and drive to parking area. See you at the lake! Donna D.
Last edited by isketch4fun on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
isketch4fun
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Re: SANTA ROSA, CA. SKETCH AND PADDLE

Post by isketch4fun »

It was a beautiful day at the lake. A few sketchers tried the kayaks but not much artwork was created on the lake, however I managed to do 6 small watercolors from my 5x9 art box. We met up later and shared our artwork from the day at the picnic area and had some great conversations that started with art materials, paintings, and flowed into travel with interesting cultures we have experienced at different times. I love that park!

Return to “44th World Wide SketchCrawl”