Saturday April 25th, 2015

Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

Thorsx
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Orlando Sketch Crawl.

Post by Thorsx »

10am-7pm Lake Eola for Earth Day

I just realized that April 25th is also Earth Day! So I will be sketching starting at 10am at Lake Eola. Earth Day tends to get very crowded, so if you want to find me, just text me. (407 760-2813). My plan will be to sketch for two hours or so and then get at bite to eat at Panerra's (North East corner of Lake Eola park across the street). I might do a second, quicker sketch at Earth Day before heading over to Fashion Square Mall. 10am-7pm at Lake Eola for Earth Day.
Last edited by Thorsx on Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorsx
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Orlando Sketch Crawl.

Post by Thorsx »

Orlando SketchCrawl is now strictly at Lake Eola for Earth Day. 10am to 7pm. Text Thor (407) 760-2813 if you want to sketch with other artists. Earth Day is a crowded event, so finding artists could be a challenge.
Thorsx
Real Crawler
Real Crawler

Re: Orlando Sketch Crawl.

Post by Thorsx »

A tent space was donated for the Orlando SketchCrawl. It will be right next to Ibex Puppetry. I’ll have a few lawn chairs and info about the crawl for the curious. This tent will be a spot for artists to meet between 10am and 10:30am. It can also be a home base to rest or eat a snack between sketches. Otherwise text me (407) 760-2813 and I’ll let you know where I’m at.

Return to “47th World Wide SketchCrawl”