Saturday April 25th, 2015
Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster
- Newbie Crawler
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm
- Location: Reston, VA
Anyone interested in sketching in D.C.?
Some previous suggestions that I don't think we've done yet:
- - Georgetown (we could meet at Foggy Bottom and walk, or take the Circulator)
- The Arboretum might be nice this time of year (there's a bus from Stadium/Armory)
- U Street / Meridian Hill Park
Any other ideas? And would Saturday or Sunday work better for people?
- Real Crawler
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 am
- Location: washington dc
Meridian Hill Park it is! We'll meet at the bottom of the fountain around 11am. Its just a few blocks west (by northwest) of the U Street metro station.
A group will also be heading there Sunday if you can't make it on Saturday. Same details otherwise!