Moderators: Gerald, PaintMonster

markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Tallahassee Florida USA CALL to CRAWL

Post by markfletcher »

Tallahassee Florida USA CALL to CRAWL:

Jan 26th is free Day at the Museum of Florida History, which was great last year...lots left to sketch, new displays...and I never get tired of the

Mastodon Skeleton found near here.

We'll plan to meet there unless anyone else posts an idea we can all agree on.

As usual plan to meet for lunch at the MFH cafe. They weren't prepared for us last year since we had a great turn out, but we can go elsewhere or bring bag lunch if you want.

Mark
Last edited by markfletcher on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mark Fletcher, Tallahassee, Florida, USA
"Don't Hurry, Be Happy!" = copyrighted trademark
https://sites.google.com/prod/view/mark-fletcher
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Re: Tallahassee Florida USA CALL to CRAWL

Post by markfletcher »

Dear Sketchcrawlers:

I am re-sending the reminder:
" WWSC #62 is at the Museum of Florida History Sat Jan 26:
http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum to see the most recent World Wide Sketch Crawl postings"

MFH link is in my sketchcrawl signature line beneath my website.

Thank you for your interest,
Mark
Last edited by markfletcher on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JohnB_Again
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JohnB_Again »

Hey,
so, official name is Museum of Florida History although I will always know it as the State Library, which it isn't any more really and that's too bad but never mind! And it is where Mark said of course, and also relevant is that it opens at 10 am, at which point it is still fucking chilly so I will likely not be hanging around outside drawing trees and cars and those statues off to the side, assuming those are still there? but will instead be inside somewhere swilling coffee and doing surreptitious facial studies, maybe down at Serenity on Railroad and you're welcome to come join in, or if you're afraid of the kava junkies is there a less scary place near the museum?

John
JohnB_Again
Newbie Crawler
Newbie Crawler

Post by JohnB_Again »

Wait, as has been pointed out I made it sound like I was tempting people to bail on the museum and instead hang out with me in various youth-hovels swilling new drink-drugs, but no, I just meant I am likely to start before the museum doors open, and being pale and shivery would be found in some nearby interior huddled over a cup of something hot and neuroactive and am open to suggestions as to exactly where if someone else wanted to join in but will in any case be at the museum proper at 10 to welcome in the sketching day with the usual group calisthenics and anthem: "O Holy Pencil your lead is so smooth, your blessings petition to get in the groove..."
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by markfletcher »

Hi Artists:

People asked for the Museum of Florida History website. You can find it on the internet. But I emailed a link for their "Visit Us" page to the 120 "regular" sketchcrawlers (purge coming soon):

The Museum of Florida History website link is also in my signature line on this Sketchcrawl website.

Thanks for your interest, corrections, comments, and HUMOR!
See you at WWSC [World wide sketchcrawl] number 62 on Saturday Jan 26 at the Museum of Florida History.

Mark
Last edited by markfletcher on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
markfletcher
Sensei Crawler
Sensei Crawler
United States of America

Post by markfletcher »

What? Somebody is actually looking at the Sketchcrawl Website instead of leaving me (literally) over 100 emails and phone messages asking those fascinating questions addressed in the MFH website

Again thank you for your humorous suggestion and poetic comments
Mark FLetcher

Return to “62st World Wide SketchCrawl - Jan 26 2019”